Photo Essay and feedback form
Thanks to everyone who participated in Study In Action 2010 – panelists, workshop presenters, volunteers, artists, and attendees. This year’s conference was our biggest year ever! Over a span of three days, there were:
- 19 undergraduate paper and community group presentations
- 3 key events (an opening keynote panel, a post-keynote social event and a 2-day conference)
- 7 undergraduate visual art installations
- over 350 student and community member participants
- student participants from all four of the major Montreal universities, and also from across Canada including Dalhousie University, Ryerson University and University of Waterloo.
Please check out the photo-essay of the conference:
If you’ve attended any of the events of the conference, including the opening keynote panel, please consider filling out a feedback form in either English
Keep an eye out for a Study In Action journal! See you around campus and at next year’s conference.
<3 The Study In Action Organizing Committee