All events are:
- Free & welcome to all!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free childcare during all events
- Whisper translation in English and French will be available for all events.
- Vegan breakfast & lunch served on Saturday and Sunday.
- Will be scent free, we ask participants to not wear any scent! However, we can’t control the rest of the building and there might be scents presents due to that
- ASL or LSQ get in touch ASAP (at least 72 hrs prior to the event)
All panels will have natural light. Workshops will have soft artificial lighting. The opening and closing panels will have fluorescent lighting.
Please get in touch about any other accessibility needs! Maps with wheelchair accessible parking and so on are below.
The Leacock Building (855 Rue Sherbrooke) is wheelchair accessible. There are one entrance with ramp and automated doors on the campus side of the building. Leacock Access Map